Thread: Information on "principles of management"

Information on "principles of management"

I am a management student, just completed my graduation final semester exam and now looking for some of the additional information’s which will helpful for me regarding my study and the other’s those are related with my study. After the few months I will go for some projects, though the topic is selected still now, it will depend on my team members, select the topic by making a proper discussion between us. I am here to looking for some information’s about Principles of Management. So is there any one give me some information about this topic. Any input of this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Re: Information on "principles of management"

As per my knowledge the “Principles of Management” is termed as interesting and understandable manner of the Indian management system. This is the main part of the present management history and a theory for the future use of the management system in different fields. Most of the students or professional are applying for learning the concept of current management system. The objective of the management will be help to identify several areas of a student or a professional skill, for gain the goal in their professional or student life. In all the sub-ordinates of life should apply the management skill what they gain during which they tried to apply in different field of the profession life. The principal of management is the works in the main frame of the organizational sectors.

Regarding the Industrial Revolution the principal management is works as the substitution of machine power with human power. It helps to made it more economical to create good and services. For the managerial position the management skills are required while you have to give some extra performance to your organization. In the managerial level the managers are needed to keep track on forecast demand and be ensure that enough materials are present to make the product. The daily activities, coordination of the task assigned is also depends with the concept of Principal of management. Other things are like that working condition, along with that monitoring to the daily works is also conducted by the concept of this. To gain the goal on management a person is require formal management practices, for that he can follow some of the formal theory to guide managers those are running the organization with the principal of management.

The planning those are taking after taking the full concept of Management planning is used for the conscious determination of the course of action which will take the manager of the organization. I want to mean that the planning according to the management activities is also required for the company. There are so many way to determine the managerial status of a governing body. There are fourteen principle of management which is having to follow by the company or the person. These are as follows Division of work, Authority & responsibility, Discipline, Subordination of individual to general interest, Equity, Stability of tenure, Initiative, Unity of command, Centralization, Unity of direction, Remuneration and methods, Scalar chain, Order, Esprit de corps.

Principles of Management are defined in different ways according to the vivid economists. But I think that, the batter way to define Principles of Management is, it is the act of directing, planning, organizing and controlling which is help to achieve the industrial goal for a company. This planning is very important and bound for any organization. By a very simple example this can understand easily, how the planning’s taken and how it works, I also follow this instance. In the office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), suppose there are 36 seniors those are reporting to the OSD directly. Marshall’s are also direct reporting to OSD. So within the 36 seniors, now there are 26 are managers (Secretary of defenses and 25 those are under of OSD with their job titles). So to monitors the working performance for 28 Defense works which is being managed by 25 OSC, a “OSD Organization Chart” have to be maintained. So the moral is planning of management is need for some of the underlying factors which form the foundations of successful management.