Thread: PowerBOSS Blackberry Applications

steavejaredcom Guest

Post PowerBOSS Blackberry Applications

Hi Friends,

I would like to share with you about Power-boss. Power-boss, puts you in control of your battery, providing unparalleled power management with features that boost the juice. Power-BOSS provides automated updates on available battery life for everything from texting to talking to taking in the latest blockbuster. There are other power management apps but not one delivers the unique features of Power-boss. Override the default 5% battery shutdown and make that final call before calling it a day. Power-boss let’s you make those last important calls, send those last texts or listen to that download one more time. You make the call with Power-boss.

Power-BOSS extends battery life by cutting down on wasted signal searches when you’re off the grid. Lots of warning time with Power-BOSS so you’re never at a loss for words. Power-BOSS enables you to override system defaults to get out those last few messages or even a short call– even when your Berry is gasping for air-time.

Re: PowerBOSS Blackberry Applications

Thanks for the information, could you also tell us that whether it is a free application or not. Will it work on any other mobiles phones like nokia, sony ericsson, etc. I would definitely want something similar for my nokia mobile phone that can save power consumption when it is not in use or such.

Well after reading the article I have known something about Power Boss, but I have some questions. As I does not about this type of applications & I am interested to know about it.So could you tell me easily explain how can I apply it in my phone.For your kind information I am using nokia phone.
    Thanks for your post.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 19-10-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.

No this application is meant for Blackberry phones and is not supported to your phone that Nokia. You need to check out for the application compatibility device in which it will function well. Click on the link that is Powerboss. You may thenb be directly linked to the official page of blackberry and get the complete information well. So do check out and make the implementation well for the same. Do work.