Thread: Maruti Suzuki Cervo Cheapest Car in India

Maruti Suzuki Cervo Cheapest Car in India

Friends,

Maruti Suzuki Cervo would be the another rival for Tata Nano. Maruti Cervo would be 660cc where as, Tata Nano is 623cc. Maruti Cervo look like chevorlet beat and design cues look like Honda Jazz. Maruti Cervoo is more stylish and futuristic in 2 lacs. Some less features would be used by Maruti Suzuki, to fit the car in their budget and even cheap materials too.
    Inside desgin of Maruti Cervo looks like Maruti Swift. Take a look on the Photograph of Maruti Cervo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Arifanees Fanee Guest

Re: Maruti Suzuki Cervo Cheapest Car in India

Maruti Cervo with its quality control and wide service network,easy available service parts & service mechanic available is going to be really HIT but company should try to keep the cost of Maruti Cervo within Rs 150,000 to 200,000 on Road with all modern facility like, effective AC not like Maruti 800 in which AC load affects the performance of the Car and off course MUSIC System. It will be great service to the people who are running the two wheeler which has become risky in night driving compared to four vehicle. And if average mileage comes 25 km/pl no body can stop the success of Maruti Cervo.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 06-01-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

derekfish Guest

I just checked the reviews. and i totally agree with you it is really cheap but then good to look. moreover it is too small for family purpose.

we need a cheapest car in Delhi.
    Pls advise ur quote.
    Thanks
    sahoo

I think you can ask this kind of questions on other sites like www.indiagarage.com Actually i don't have much knowledge about this but you can find the cars from many dealers and 1 more thing you can do just visit the site and post a query over there. I am sure you will be getting a perfect answer from there.