Thread: Lit C-1 Two Wheeler Hybrid Scooter Coming Soon

Lit C-1 Two Wheeler Hybrid Scooter Coming Soon

Here comes a motorcycle cum car vehicle that will help you to stay away from standing in a long queue waiting for your turn to fill up your vehicle’s petrol tank. Recently the Indian government has raised the petrol price drastically. This petrol hike has somehow made most of the two wheeler and four wheeler vehicle owners to keep their cars and bikes at home and made them to go for choosing some other option. But I think they will not have to do this anymore. A hybrid two wheeler scooter, Lit C-1 has been recently introduced in Netherland. This scooter runs on an electrical power. It is said that this two wheeler scooter is a combination of a motorcycle and a car. This means you are definitely going to taste both a motorbike and a car in a single vehicle. I know you are too excited to know more about this newly introduced concept scooter. Without allowing you to wait more, here is the lateral view image of the Hybrid Scooter.

I am sure after having a look at the image the first question arrived in your mind will be about its balancing, anyone would have this question. Anyways let me tell you that Lit C-1 is completely based on the electronic gyroscope technology which helps the vehicle to stand still without moving left or right. The gyroscopes are actually fitted beneath the scooter that acts upon the electronic sensor and be alert to manage to control the balance of it completely. No matter the scooter is not moving or running at the lowest speed, it won’t fall and will remain balanced straight upright. The best part is that this scooter is not meant for one person, it’s a two seater scooter (one will be the drive in the front and other will be sitting behind). Not just only two people but also you can allow an extra person to board the scooter without. In fact you can also load extra baggage along with that extra passenger. Overall Lit C-1 is not just limited to only two people. The scooter has inherited certain technologies from the car so the driver has to be well prepared to use a steering wheel rather than a motorbike handle. However balancing of C1 is completely safe and steady. Now talking about its source on which the scooter will run, as already been stated above this two wheeler scooter is supposed to be run on complete electricity. Obviously there is a battery to store the power that will make the vehicle run. This will definitely get you away from the petrol and diesel stations. On a compete charge you can easily travel at about 321 km/hr that almost reaches to 200 miles without any hesitation or interruption. Can anyone guess about its top speed? Its 193 km/hr which undoubted leaves most of the petrol based motorbikes far behind. Forget about comparing the other electrical cars.

The developers of Lit C-1 have recently announced that it will soon come up for sale in the market. The exact official dates are not declared yet but as I said within few years you will be able to see it in some of the urban places.

Re: Lit C-1 Two Wheeler Hybrid Scooter Coming Soon

That’s cool! I have never seen such hybrid car or scooter (whatever you say). It really looks awesome. Not just its looks but the features that you described are mind blowing. I can only believe if I see it with my own naked eyes. But there’s a question going around in my mind, are you sure this hybrid is going to come up in India too (I don’t think so)? There are many such interesting cars and bikes that are launched at foreign countries but aren’t able to come up in India. Even if it is introduced, except for two or three clean places I don’t think Lit C-1 scooter will be able to run smoothly at all. Anyways let’s wait and watch however there is no fixed date or year declared for the launch of this scooter. So we can take a sigh of relief and carry on with our other activities.