Thread: Free Sound Effects Site???

Free Sound Effects Site???

I have Macbook pro which has Mac os x installed in it. I want to create one audio file in which I have to insert various sound like phone ringing, dialing, and dial tone. I want to asked is there any free Sound Effects Site? Please help me. Tell me the name so I can go there and give sound effect.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Free Sound Effects Site???

You have to go to the Soundsnap.com for this purpose. Looking for a cry of animal, a science fiction sound effects, a few notes of the harpsichord, and heaven knows what else Soundsnap is a website for sharing audio effects sauce Web 2.0, to retrieve downloadable excerpts (MP3 , WAV) via a search engine, categories or tags. Everything you need to enhance your presentations and videos, and free please!

You have to use wavcentral.com for this purpose. Looking for movie and tv sound clips? You've Reached just the best sound site on the 'Net. All of Our audio files and Databased Have Been Categorized - Accessing and searching to make EASY. Thanks to o Enthusiastic members, continued to grow o collection and grow! It has various of types of sound collection.

I am using flashkit.com for giving sound effects and I think you also use it. It is one of the most Sound FX download site on the net! mp3 versions of all flashtrak and effects "as well! The resource site known flashers offers nearly 7,000 sound effects, shareware or free ware. Use their search box Above, or choose from the categories below, Also check out the top rated and loop links of the day too!

Use soundjay.com/ to give sound effects. You are allowed to use the sounds on their website free of charge and royalty free in your projects but you are NOT allowed to post the sounds on any web site for others to download, link directly to individual sound files, or sell the sounds to anyone else. Remember to read Terms of Use before downloading and using the sound effects or music tracks. Most files are 16 bit stereo 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz high quality sound effects. Remember to bookmark us, as we will often add new sounds.

Soungle : A minimalist interface, a search engine, many answers to a database of ultra provided. Royalty-free sounds, but little information on the final usage rights.

Soundsnap : A platform for sharing of effects and sound loops, not far from 100,000 resources. Royalty Free Sounds and conditions of use specified here

Use FindSounds for giving sound effects. This is not really a database but a search engine sounds on the Web. User fees are to check on the sites from which the sounds. Find Sounds Palette Is a software program lets you search That More Than One one million sounds on the Web and organizes Help You Own Sound and search your collection. Version 2.2 Is Now available and includes o Easy-to-use audio editor.