Thread: MS Dhoni is not a good captain anymore...

MS Dhoni is not a good captain anymore...

Yes i feel that he has lost his charm of being a good captain after seeing their miserable performance in the T20 world cup matches...the last match against Srl lanka was pathetic..they didnt make any efforts only

I agree with Harsha bhogle that India werent good enough and if you are not good enough you are out.

Re: MS Dhoni is not a good captain anymore...

Well I completely agree with you Dhoni is not a good captain at all. Well he is much more behind of TV Commercial now a days. Well now a days Dhoni's game really sucks. Doesnt feel like seeing his batting at all.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Noboby will b good leaders without quality players. Hansie cronje was good bcoz of kirsten,cullinan,fannie,donald,pollk etc. Mark taylor, Steves were good bcoz of McGrath,Warne,Waugh brothers,ponting etc. Ponding doing well bcoz of himself,lee,some class players like hussey,clarke. Ranathunga shined bcoz of desilva,jayasurya,murali,kaluwithrana.... Dhoni definitely will not be a godd captain without sachin,sehwag,gambir,harbhajan,raina.... can he win a trophy in subcontinent without class players. According to me Ganguly & Azhar leads team india wonderfully than any other fellows.......

Dhoni is a lucky person, not a good player......... Remind u than quality will last long while Luck will be for some time....So Dhoni b careful, Try to earn as much as u can in endorsement. You will be popular there only for another 1 or 2 years, after that I assure u will not be in team india.....

Well friends, dont forget how many matches Dhoni turned in India's favor individually and as Captain as well. Every person has to face some bad times in his entire life. Whether its Kapil dev, Azharuddin or Ganguly, all were successful captains of their time but what happened to them

sirena.alex Guest

I think Dhoni is a good captain bcoz he does trust in youth players. young players are his power and he is doing some practicals with them. So this makes him something different from others.

I don't think that he is not good anymore he is still good the way he cheers his team member is great. He had faith in his players and he is the best leader to motivate the team. Without motivation no one can win the battle and the one who succeed in motivating his team will surely win the battle.

I think that the MS Dhoni is not a good captain is a good captain . He remain cool in the ground . Very easily handle the all the player of the team . He always trust on the new player . And also take suggestion for the senior player for the game plan .

i dont accept ...on wat basis are u judging our great INDIAN captain he is the best ...check the records
    at least answer who can be the substitute for him

charlesallen Guest

This is certainly not a true statement at least for me. He has done wonderfully well in the recent concluded Champions League with his team Chennai Super Kings where they have become champions and the only match which they lose is too by super over after the match was tied in 20 overs.