Thread: Where will i get uncharted 2 t-shirts?

Where will i get uncharted 2 t-shirts?

Hi there, I am a big fan of Uncharted 2 game which i am playing on my PS3 and liked it most. Now i am looking for the stuff for the same. Can any on tell me Where will i get uncharted 2 t-shirts? i want to have one for me. So if any one know about the same please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Re: Where will i get uncharted 2 t-shirts?

As per your query about the T-shirt of the Uncharted 2 game i have searched and got that this is for sale on eBay where you can buy it and deliver it. The t-shirt is for sale at £0.99 on the same. You can order it online bu paying cash from you Credit card so do the same and enjoy the uncharted 2 game. Thanks

Hey even i am also the big fan of then uncharted 2 game and i have got the Uncharted T-shirt from here which is having the collection of the T-shirt which i9s available in most of the color. I have bought one black color t-Shirt of same from there in $25.99. You can also check out the same for choice of T-shirt. Hope you will like the same

Hey where you bought the game Uncharted to as i have got the game DVD and got the t-shirt of Uncharted 2. I have bought the Uncharted 2 Limited Edition from mightyape.co. for the PlayStation and got the T-Shirt for the same for free which is fare enough deal with the game. So ask your dealer for the same and enjoy it.

minute_minder Guest

I never played this game before and its the first time I am reading about this game, Can some one here explain me in simple words the features of this game?

If you want to know about the gaming feature and review of the Uncharted 2 game then you have to take a look to the below given link which is completely discussed about the game and cheats of the game. Hope you will like it.
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Preview
    Uncharted 2 Finally Confirmed and Named
    Uncharted ps3 cheats