Thread: Best kindle books to download?

Best kindle books to download?

I have recently bought the Kindle 2 ebook reading device. This is really a fascinating portable device developed by Amazon. I like reading books online and using my Kindle 2 I can now read my books any where I go. I want some suggestions about books to be downloaded for Kindle. Thanks in advance.

Kindle e-books

I would suggest you to download the following books to your Kindle:
    • Down River written by John Hart.
    • The Axis of Time- Weapons of Choice.
    • T.A. Pratt: Bloog Engines.
    • Kiss of Midnight written by Lara Adrian.
    • Gambier's Advocate written by Ronald MacDonald.

These are been very popular among Kindle e-book reader. I have downloaded them. I am reading Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Operation Terror e-book

I have yesterday downloaded the Murray Leinster's Operation Terror. And I have to admit that this is really an interesting book for readers who like stories on space and alien attacks as it talks about an unknown spacecraft landing in Colorado lake. Download this e-book. I am really impressed by the contents and concepts scripted in this book.

Download The Rescue and Paranoia

I have got a Kindle 2 which I regularly use for downloading and reading e-books. I like reading very much and I am abit addicted at reading books from Amazon's Kindle. I have read The Rescue by H. Rider (Henry Rider) and Paranoia by Joseph Finder. Also there are a list on the official site of Kindle from where you can select the book of your choice.

My favorite- The Smoky God

I like voyaging and often I am doing the same. at the same time reading while voyaging is my hobby. So I purchased a Kindle DX this week and this is really the device that is most suited for me. Using this I can now read my books while voyaging. Related to my hobby I have downloaded an e-book by the name The Smoky God. This book is written by iWillis George Emerson. It talks about the civilizations underground and the experience of a sailor with them.

Best Sellers of New York Times for Kindle

Here is a few of the books which have been listed in the Best Seller list of e-books by New York Times which include Homer & Langley: A Novel by E.L. Doctorow, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. These e-books are available at around $ 9 for Kindle.