Thread: Online computer repair service

Online computer repair service

Hello Guys,

I would like to know that, if by chance any one faces a serious hardware or software problem, then its good to go on an online computer repair service, in order to resolve their issue. Is it safe to visit an anyonline computer repair service? Any one knows about it? Kindly let me know your suggestion on the above issue.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Online computer repair service

Before calling a local computer repair expert, it is a good idea to ensure your computer's problem isn't caused by an overlooked user error. Computer hardware problems are less common than software problems (just think about all the malware and virus running about the Internet), and there are far fewer variables to consider when learning to troubleshoot PC hardware.

There are many Online Computer Repair websites which has been repairing computers remotely for a long while now. Using any online computer repair service will link your computer to their site through an internet connection. Once connected they can repair your computer while you watch. In almost all cases a technician does not need to physically touch your computer to repair it and a repair can be done through an online computer repair service.

If you've gone through this checklist and continue to have problems, then pick up the phone and call an IT help desk or local computer repair service. You don't have to wait a few days for a tech to come out or wait a week and drive all over town to have your computer repaired by a shop. Some IT services will even provide a free consultation visit to evaluate the problem before they commit to making any fixes.

galen Guest

Personally I wouldn't go to a computer repair service shop, not to mention an online one. Reason been I have too many data in my HDD. I wouldn't take the risk of someone copying all my data. Usually I would go to my friends if I couldn't solve the problem myself.

When we purchase a computer or laptop then there's occur a problem at some point of time. Then we need an expert who can solve the problem. We first search on Internet in our area like a person who lives in Canberra Australia will search for Computer Repair Canberra. But one thing has to be care taken of that a repair company should be choose wisely like the company have good reputation in such type of services, we can also find reviews regarding their services etc. From that we can take an idea about should we call to them or not.
    Last edited by Vigil.M; 22-10-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: No external Links allowed

Manvir Guest

Can any buddy help in repairing my laptop

jamessmith2099 Guest

Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up.Good work on computer repairs…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates...........................