Go Back   TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2009

Is it worth waiting for Honda Activa Deluxe model?

Hi,

I have ordered for Honda Activa Deluxe 2 months back, it was promised to be delivered in 45 days. Now they were saying Deluxe modelur will take more time to be delivered and they are advising us to go for Honda Activa Standard model. I wanted to know whether it is fine to go for normal standard model or it is worth to wait for Honda Activa Deluxe. Forgot to say, I am in Bangalore and would drive the vehicle there. Kindly let me know your inputs.

Thanks.

Last edited by jkalaise : 04-11-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-11-2009

Re: Is it worth waiting for Honda Activa Deluxe model?

The new activa will get a new engine sourced from Aviator. Looks like the entire engine is new. However the the variomatic transmission will be carried forward from the current one. The present engine has bore of 57mm IIRC. This one is long stroke motor as per the link given. Bore X stroke = 50 X 55. The new activa will come in two variants ? activa and activa deluxe. Activa deluxe will be the top end variant and would boast additional features and will come at a premium.
Old 04-11-2009

Well, it all depends on your requirements bcoz if its urgent for you then you can go for standard model, deluxe is already launched in the market or not ? If it not launched then you must wait for the review of the activa deluxe bcoz all new product some faults in it.
Old 07-11-2009
doctorweb

same to you,

I have ordered for Honda Activa Deluxe 2 months back, it was promised to be delivered in 45 days. ^^
Old 14-12-2009
Seinfelddvd

yes, it would be delivered in 45 days

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , , , ,