Thread: MacLife Magazine Problem

MacLife Magazine Problem

Just few days back i had subscribed to MacLife. But now the problem is that i had only received a single issue. I haven't yet received any of my MacLife issues since last July 2009 issue. I would like to know that did they drop the magazine? Is there any MacLife Magazine problems been going on? Any one have any idea about it? let me know your views on the above issue.

Re: MacLife Magazine Problem

MacIntosh owners are a special breed of computer users, and MacLife Magazine is a special breed of magazine to fulfill their needs. MacLife is an American monthly magazine published by Future US. In each issue of MacLife, our experts will show you how to squeeze every last drop of power, productivity, and pleasure out of your Mac. Plus, you can read our unbiased, inclusive reviews.

MacLife not only tells you about the latest in Mac-compatible software and peripherals, but also tells you how and when to upgrade your computer and troubleshoot errors. Aren't there any phone numbers in that July issue you could call? See if they answer the phone at all. To further enhance your mac experience, MacLife Magazine subscribers can upgrade their subscription to include a monthly CD-ROM - details included with your first issue.

According to me you should try to contact your local shop dealer, where you had subscribed to MacLife Magazine. He might be able to provide you the exact information on the above issue. I think you should contact him as soon as possible.