Thread: What are Microsoft Points

What are Microsoft Points

I have a P4 system on which i had installed Windows Vista as my operating system. I would like to know that what are Microsoft Points? For what purpose can i used it? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on Microsoft Points. Any kind of information on Microsoft Points would be greatly appreciated.

Re: What are Microsoft Points

Microsoft Points are the currency of the Xbox Live Marketplace, Games for Windows - Live Marketplace, Windows Live Gallery and Zune online stores. Microsoft Points are the coin of the Xbox Live Marketplace realm. Microsoft Points is a universal system that works across international borders, and is even available if you don't have a credit card.

Microsoft Points are the easiest way to pay and play. Free Microsoft Points, you need it everywhere you go on Xbox 360. The points allow users to purchase content without a credit card, and reduce the number of small credit card transaction fees which Microsoft would otherwise pay. You use Microsoft Points to buy new games, new map packs, new themes, get demos, add-ons and much much more! Now you can get all this for free with your Free Microsoft Points that will be emailed to you. Keep on reading to find out more.

Microsoft Points are sold in each country in the local currency. he math comes out to be that 80 Microsoft Points = $1. So, for example, a 400 point arcade game sets you back $5 in real money. However, because the official price per point is defined differently for each country (in terms of their local currency), some regions pay more (in terms of cost relative to the US dollar) for the same quantity of points than others due to currency fluctuations. You can buy points in a number of different allotments ranging from just a couple hundred all the way up to 5000 points at a time.