Thread: What is Network marketer

What is Network marketer

Yesterday my friend came with me asking to join a company which offers you a small business but requires no investment. On asking about the company and all detail he came to the conclusion that it is some what network marketing company. This word is new to me. But before joining I would like to know more about this term and its benefits and limitations! Can anyone explain me who is network marketer and what is meant by network marketing?

Re: What is Network marketer

According to wikipedia, Network marketing is a general term for a type of marketing that is usually performed by an individual instead of a company. It refers to the use of interpersonal or social networks to market products and services for business purposes as opposed to the more traditional and common practices of wide-range advertising. For example, the most common marketing company is AMWAY.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

Network marketing adheres to a variety of products that can be better sold face-to-face rather than the involvement of stores or middlemen. The industry got its start in the early 1900s, and became popular in recent years through companies such as Amway. Network marketers sold door to door for years, with varying degrees of success.
    Patience is a virtue

In Network marketing, a company has independent sales representatives who are contracted by the company in what is more or less a subcontractor position. Network marketing is not illegal so do not be afraid. Network marketing can actually pay out generously, provided you do it in the right manner. A good business opportunity should actually improve with time and exposure.