Thread: Hp complaints department

Hp complaints department

Recently i had purchased a HP laptop. About a month later, my computer started having the blue screen and I was not able to boot it again. I had tries calling the HP technical support line and told them about about my issue. I had been told to send the computer to the technical service and they just ended our conversation before providing the correct address. Now, I strongly believe that HP is not reliable firm. It is a firm that does not care about customer satisfaction. So, i have decided to file a complaint against HP service department. Can any body tell me that how can i file a complaint against HP service department? Does any one knows about it? Please help me by providing the correct information. Thanks a lot.

Re: Hp complaints department

If it's not a warranty issue, have the drive replaced at a local shop. HP has pathetic customer service. I have spent hours trying to sort this out to no avail. They should be ashamed of how they treat customers.

According to me all users should think first then need to buy an HP Product. This deliberately designed obsolescence of perfectly good equipment certainly doesn't reflect well on HP's vaunted environmentally-friendly image.

If you want you can check out the following link. Even i was having the same issue with Hp. I had the same sort of problem when i had brought a dv2500 laptop last year. If you want you can call on this particular number "1-800-HPINVENt if you are in US.

Re the planned obsolescence - I ha paid 250 GBP for an A3 HP colour inkjet printer, running MS 2000, and within twelve months Windows XP arrived, and HP would not make a driver for XP. Eventually I had to give the printer away!

hi there folks

the laptop i bought was an HP

after just 14 months the hard drive has failed

although out of warranty i contacted hp to see what they would do

the simple answer NOTHING

I THINK THAT SUCH A SHORT TIME OUT OF WARRANTY THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING

there is nothing on there website regarding a complaints department apart from technical help who wont do anything as its out of warranty

i am contacting my local trading standards department to see if they can help

i will keep you posted

BUT I DO THINK HP ARE A SHODDY COMPANY AND DONT CARE ONE LITTLE BIT ONCE THEIR PRODUCT HAS BEEN SOLD

my advice STAY CLEAR OF HP PRODUCTS

Morris an HP "Quality Case Manager" in my last of over two years do doing battle with hp over faulty geforce 7600 video card in my computer told me that their laptops were only designed to last 2 to 3 years. I sure wish the sales people at circuit city had told me that when they were selling hp's junk. STAY CLEAR OF HP no matter how attractitive they make it look, You'll save yourself a lot of grief and money.....

angon23annie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dv800_sucker View Post
    Morris an HP "Quality Case Manager" in my last of over two years do doing battle with hp over faulty geforce 7600 video card in my computer told me that their laptops were only designed to last 2 to 3 years. I sure wish the sales people at circuit city had told me that when they were selling hp's junk. STAY CLEAR OF HP no matter how attractitive they make it look, You'll save yourself a lot of grief and money.....
    I'd buy Apple rather than HP... thanks for the posters... it's better to buy a product that has a good quality and with good people. It's not easy to buy a product then it there's a problem with their product they just won't answer your complaints... that sucks!!!

I paid more than $700 for HP color all in one 2840. It will make all kinds of noises atany hour of the day, several times a day. I contacted HP but they were of no help. For quite some time now, I cannot scan to E-mail or folder because I get the message it is not connected, though it is physically connected to the computer and I am able to print a document from the computer. I know of sevral people who have problems with scanning using their all in ones.

Hi Yusufp,
    Is your HP color all in one pretty old or new purchase, because if it is new then you can demand for replacement under the terms and warranty conditions, I suppose. Have you tried to check inside the all in one whether anything is not getting stucked while printing? Have you tried reinstalling the driver for it again, I also recommend removing any other usb devices that might be causing a conflict, then reboot the computer.

henrythomus Guest

hey....this is henry....resonantly I have taken a new HP laptop I have so many problem in this laptop....and more is betry problem..Now, I strongly believe that HP is not reliable firm. It is a firm that does not care about customer satisfaction. So, i have decided to file a complaint against HP service department.

HP is horrible! I sent in my laptop to have things fixed on it, and they tell me that the board is fried due to something being "spilled" on the keyboard. I know for a FACT, there's never been anything even close to being spilled on or around my laptop. When they sent it back to me, I can clearly see that they've not only left a bunch of scratch and pry marks on my notebook, but my keyboard is actually BENT now where they've tried to pry it open!!! I feel I should be getting a new laptop for all the damage they've caused, only I'm now wondering what kind of response I'll get if I demand this.

Under warranty or out of warranty it makes not much difference. Still under warranty and having my computer repaired for the third time in less than 2 months. Think well before you buy HP, in my opinion it sucks. Never again.