Thread: How to avoid losing any gadgets

How to avoid losing any gadgets

I am having a weird problem and need your advice to solve my problem. Quiet often I forget my gadgets wherever I go like any malls, shops, auto-rickshaw or taxi. This causes a lot of trouble to me. Most of the time I forgets my gadgets including iPhone, smartphone, iPod's etc. I have almost lost 9 gadgets in this manner. But now I have decided to get rid of this situation. How do you all avoid this kind of forgetfulness and doesn't loose any gadgets while you are at public places?

Re: How to avoid losing any gadgets

I basically use "Now You Can Find It!" to search my objects in public places. This locater puts a pager on your things which helps locating a misplaced. It includes eight RF receiver discs that beep and flash which help you to find quickly and easily a missing object. All you need to do is attach one of the eight RF receiver flashing beeper discs to your objects. When an item is lost, press its corresponding button on the portable radio-frequency transmitter base and carry it from room to room. The receiver disc flashes and beeps with varied cadence when the base gets within 40 feet of the wayward item.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

Even I was having the similar problem before few months. I searched a lot for this kind of problem on google and found something called as "iFound Lost and Found System". This system is capable of protecting your precious gadgets including cell phones, iPods, PDA's, or laptops. It is a simple, easy-to-use label system that will allow individuals to contact you if they find one of your lost electronics. It features toll-free number that directly connects to your phone, no personal information is displayed on label, label fits all makes and models.
    Patience is a virtue

You need something like a bag which will carry all your portable gadgets into it. Even I loose my portable laptop at clients site but now a days I am using my laptop bag and forgiveness has almost vanished. You can even carry a smaller and lighter bag, which suits your style but also prevents you for loosing stuffs. I generally keep my cell phone in my pants pocket and so never forgets it anywhere. However I know that everything else can't go in your pocket and so a suitable bag is convenient in place.