Unlocking the potential of feature phones
Microsoft OneApp is a new software application that enables feature phones (phones excluding iPhone,Palm Pre,etc.)—commonly found in emerging markets—to access mobile apps like Facebook, Twitter, Windows Live Messenger, and other popular apps and games. Now, people around the world who own feature phones will be able to do more and enjoy a better mobile experience with their existing phones. Microsoft OneApp will be offered initially through partners in emerging markets worldwide.

A great mobile application experience
OneApp appears on a phone as a single application that allows users to easily access all of their mobile apps. It dynamically launches just the parts of an app that a person wants to use, eliminating additional installation time and the need to store all of their mobile apps on their phone. OneApp enables users to easily customize their mobile experience.

The most popular apps—and more coming all the time
OneApp removes the need for people to visit several sites searching for the apps they want and hoping they work on their phone. With OneApp it’s all right there, and apps are automatically updated with no extra effort by the user.

Designed for feature phones
OneApp was designed from the ground up to make it easy for people to access mobile apps on feature phones with limited memory and processing capability. Its lightweight on-phone footprint of just 150 KB makes the installation easy and fast. OneApp also includes cloud services that help offload processing and storage from the phone to the Internet, improving overall performance. OneApp runs on a wide range of phones with more being tested all the time.
Compatible phone with Microsoft OneApp :

Nokia 3555, Nokia 5320,Nokia 6300,Nokia 6500,Nokia 6600,Nokia E50,Nokia E51,Nokia E63,Nokia E65, Nokia E66,Nokia E71,Nokia N70,Nokia N72,Nokia N73,Nokia N78,Nokia N80,Nokia N81,Nokia N82,Nokia N85, Nokia N95,Nokia N96

Samsung U900 Soul

Sony Ericsson C510,Sony Ericsson C902,Sony Ericsson C905,Sony Ericsson G705,K610i,Sony Ericsson K800i,Sony Ericsson K805i,Sony Ericsson T650i,Sony Ericsson W200i,Sony Ericsson W580i,Sony Ericsson W595,Sony Ericsson W660i,Sony Ericsson W980