Thread: How to Create a Flyer for free ?

How to Create a Flyer for free ?

Hi,

I am a real estate agent and trying to upload my portfolio in various real estate sites. I face a frequent problem to get the pictures to work. I need to advertise more in order to reach home owners. Could you please advice me on a good software to use for creating free flyers ???

Re: How to Create a Flyer for free ?

For those who do not have the softwares or the money to Create a Flyer, they can easily download a template of the Internet. Websites like My Brochure Maker, Blue Mountain, and Microsoft and the user free and thematic flyer templates or even create software for easy brochures.

These websites offer a wide range of pre-templates made. You can remove, amendment or supplemented by certain elements (images and texts) in the flyer. However, you cannot change the whole template because it is copyrighted.

Use SmartDraw to create flyers. Start with the exact template you need—not just a blank screen. Add your information and SmartDraw does the rest, aligning everything and applying professional design themes for great results every time. You get perfect, professional looking results every time-in just minutes. No artistic skill is required. SmartDraw automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great. Hundreds of templates and examples make you instantly productive. Simply choose the template that is most similar to your project, and customize it to suit your needs.

I use Easy Flyer Creator to Create a Flyer! Its a simple, easy to use Desktop Publishing software application, designed to help you create, design, print, e-mail & Upload your Flyers, Brochures, Leaflets, Certificates, Photo Frames, Door Hangers, Tickets from built-in Templates. Most important of all, you don't need to be a desktop publishing expert because it automatically builds your flyers and other publishing material for you. Just provide photos and details and Easy Flyer Creator does the rest for you.