Thread: How do I block someone from texting me

How do I block someone from texting me

Hi,

Someone keeps on texting me. I want to know whether there is any way to block that particulatar number. If you know how do I block someone from texting me please tell me, because I am getting annoyed by this person who keeps texting me. I want them to stop it !!!

Re: How do I block someone from texting me

If you want to block someone from texting you, go visit your mobile phone carrier, they can provide you the process for blocking numbers from your phone. I think, you can do it from your cell phone even, go to settings in the text messaging screen and then on auto block you click yes. t should block the call and the text, so be warned. And if you have the person added to your phone book it will not block the number. If you dont have that feature then you should most definitely go visit your carrier. This is the only possibility for blocking them straight from your cell phone.

Try calling your phone carrier to block someone from texting you and asking them to put a block on that specific number. They should be able to do it, if not for a fee. That depends on what kind of mobile device you're using. I'd suggest consulting your user manual or seeking technical support and explain why you don't want the offending caller/texter to contact you.

If someone is harassing you may contact your service provider. You can always set up a profile for that person where it doesnt ring or notify you. Other than that its changing your number.