Thread: Ways to convince your parents to get you a cell phone

Ways to convince your parents to get you a cell phone

Hi,

I really want a mobile phone! It would be for my safety and fun. Please help me to get a mobile phone but, my parents are totally against the idea of me; they have cell phones but they will not buy for me, what I do not know how to convince my pretext, to my dad. Can anyone tell me different- different ways to convince your parents to get me a cell phone ??

Re: Ways to convince your parents to get you a cell phone

Tell them that if there is the real emergency during your school, but will do not have access to a benefit phone or a school contact telephone is not working. Promise you will be using only for emergency situations, but only those who call as long as you don't go over your minutes and if you do, make sure you can have overtaken tick them off.

To convince your parents to get you a cell phone, first you should be mature about things and do some of the tasks to get on their good side, to tell us how hard and tedious it is, to call home every time you and say how much of a would be easier to have a cell phone, plus your parents, range up to you whatever.

Simply take your parents to the shop that sells the mobile phone you want, to convince your parents to get you a cell phone and say that you really want it and you can also ask one of the people who work there to show them the plans is that if you buy habit so that it be so expensive. Maybe that will convince your parents to get you a little bit them.

tell them people now are almost have a cellphone,it's very necessary,especially when you are in emergence,then you should make sure you must make full use of the cellphone,that is to say,you must let them believe you,good luck!