Thread: How to get free television service

How to get free television service

As we all know the future of media is the Internet, and television is no exception. With TiVo, PVR’s and TV tuners, we can see that computers and TV’s are coming together. So i don't think carrying a TV at home is necessary any more. Wondering to have a free TV services on my computer. I know it is possible but how to get free television service ? Please help me out.

Re: How to get free television service

Yeah, thats correct. There lots of Online Tv services that let you watch TV programs, movies, etc all for free. I use Freeview as my TV service. With Freeview you can watch great TV for free.All you have to do is buy either a digital box, Freeview+ digital TV recorder or digital TV with Freeview built-in. It's simple, there are no strings attached and no subscription.Once you have checked you are in a Freeview coverage area, make sure that your rooftop aerial is in good condition. That way you'll get great reception with the sharpest picture and the best quality sound.

It is easy to get Freeview, most new TVs come with Freeview built-in, here are some ways you can get Freeview with your existing TV.A digital box plugs into the back of your TV via a scart socket. Boxes start from around £20.If your TV does not have a scart socket, you can buy a digital box that contains a RF modulator and output which allows you to connect to the RF socket on your TV.

Freeview is really a great one. To make sure you are receiving all the services available to you, you may have to retune.Some digital boxes automatically retune but most have to be retuned manually. The process is straightforward but varies slightly between boxes from different manufacturers. Just go through this simple steps:-

• Press menu on your box’s remote control.
    • Now select set-up, installation, update or similar option. If you’re asked for a password the default code is 1234 or 0000.
    • Now select automatic retune (this could also be called channel search, rescan or store channels) and save the channels that are found.

Instead of browsing through the channels with your remote, you could be browsing through the free online TV providers on your computer. There are lots more Internet TV provider and that also for free. To make choice any one of the best of them, just go through this link:

Internet TV Services