Thread: How to Build a Backyard Wrestling Ring

How to Build a Backyard Wrestling Ring

Hello , Freinds I need to Build a Backyard Wresting Ring at our Farmhouse , I have Been fighting on the mat for Five Year , Now i Think its time to go professional way , can you tell me how can i build a Backyard Wresting ring , andd what materials , Equipments would be needed to Build the ring and What Can Be the total Cost to build the ring , please Help , thanks for those who can answer me ,

Re: How to Build a Backyard Wrestling Ring

There are sites and shops where you can get all the materials you will need to build a professional wrestling ring and insurance (total cost approx. $ 5500.00.) Materials offer some options, but are generally normal to the finished product. The biggest problem you have to deal is the equipment steel supports for the ring itself. The plans are available for a support system, but the location of the steel required can be difficult. Without the steel ring is sure to collapse after the first jump from the ropes.

Other materials needed to include the ring are the ring canvas, carpet with coil spring, rope or cables, turn buckles, wood planking, and upholstery. The quality of the materials is determined by the ability of people who will be wrestling. If a 250lb. man will be launched against the ropes a cable rope type system may be wise. If a 85 lb 10 years, the fighter then a rope system can be most effective and economical. In most respects, the same can be said of other materials that could be used. Turnbuckles not need to be cinched down so great for a small body of a way less' stressed 'product may be used.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

A good set of plans is the best way to go. First you need to get the ring until a little off the ground, experts suggest 2.3 meters. If the project is a backyard adventure you may need to sink some pillars to keep the ring. parking Make your ring body using the ring of steel and wood planking. Make sure the ring is square, it will be facing high structural forces. .

Each corner posts should lead directly to the ground - this is where all the forces will be focused. The rope or cable turnbuckles come through now, so make sure more support is provided. Wire ropes will transfer the force to the posts much more effective than a regular string.

Choosing your screen depends on your carpet or physical abuse tolerance. As you want it to hurt when they hit the mattress? A coil carpet with a little less bounce means more pain compared with a carpet
    Patience is a virtue

Backyard Wrestling is evil.but a good ring itself will cost you a lot , the material needed would be Saw, ruler, Spax and cordless screwdrivers ,Go to any home supply store like home depot or home hard ware stores. They will have stuff you need. It should not be too hard to make one.