Thread: On-Ceiling Speakers Insulation

On-Ceiling Speakers Insulation

I am in the process to have a constructed house and want to run speaker wire that has before himself drywall and the isolation has settled. The capture is the isolation that has blown of cellulose and that does not glide to install inceiling immediately speakers, but probably to install one or two years after mudar pulg Which is the best method of operation of the cable of the loudspeaker for future use, mainly considering cellulous blown? The cable was thinking about putting some heavy plastic between the 2 of ceiling of beam with a hole in center to happen. This way, when all the court in the ceiling of the isolation not to fall.

Re: On-Ceiling Speakers Insulation

That is exactly what I did in my house. They really do not have to be heavy, something that is not torn easily. The great sweepings bags even tore open and extended. Tape one of the sides of plastic to the Sheetrock or the beams so that the plastic is not blown or moved when the isolation goes in ran the wire to Me so that the speakers that wanted, and the part of conclusions is placed exceeds he. without hole for the cable. Make sure to carefully measure the location of the future court. It even made a small hole, by a young person who knew that she would not be for adding a pair of years. The hole is not perceivable from the painting becomes.

You have the right devises, but instead of to use plastic, fiberglass uses a rectangular piece of BATT isolation. Basic to the beams so that one does not move. Also, it will maintain the blowing of isolation of the cavity future speaker and not with low after installing the loudspeaker. I am at the moment take care with the same question by the installation of the Boston loudspeakers ceiling in my kitchen with a blown full attic of over isolation.

I believe that these are used for certain applications in which the building/fire codes requires. both are similar devices. In order to maintain the isolation of the fall I have used through a simple cardboard box of the correct size. You can basic of the box in his place. I like the BATT fiberglass too much isolation. In fact, the blowing insulation to fall that it is not great thing. If the attic is accessible I I believe that it is going to want to verify the location that is on the verge of cuts of the part superior has. It can move the isolation of the form then.