Thread: How to check voicemail on virgin mobile phone

How to check voicemail on virgin mobile phone

Hi,

I want to call from my house phone to not use up my minutes. How do I access the voicemail? I have tried looking for the book that came with the phone, that would have the code in (its the factory preset code) but I cannot find it! Can someone please tell me what this code is? How to check voicemail on virgin mobile phone ??

re: How to check voicemail on virgin mobile phone

Press and hold the "1" button on your phone. This will dial you directly into voicemail.

The voicemail system will ask you to select a pass code, record your name and a greeting, and set up your preferences.

That's it - you're done. Now, any incoming calls that you don't answer will automatically be forwarded to your Virgin Mobile voicemail.

Some providers have a number you can dial to reset your voice-mail but this often does not work. The quickest and most reliable solution is to contact your provider who is able to reset your phone. In some countries the voicemail symbol won't appear, so if you're expecting a message then it's a good idea to keep checking.

Most if not all mobile voicemail systems require a 4 number pin code to access them when you are away from your home network (abroad). Your voicemail already comes with a standard Virgin Mobile greeting, but it's a good idea to record one of your own. The 'voicemail number' (e.g. on some phones if you hold down '1' it calls voicemail) programmed into your phone is 212.