Thread: High performance for ppc ads

High performance for ppc ads

Hi

I am with a ppc campaign with 7 ad groups.some of them are working amazing but the rest of my ad groups not performing well,can't find any clicks on them. but am getting and considerable quality scores of the keywords for the particular ad groups.still I am running only a single ad for all the ad groups.the Max CPC is good also.any one tell me why am getting for no clicks and conversions?

any ehlp would be greatly received.!!
    thanks.!!

Re: High performance for ppc ads

So while talking about you must keep this points on your mind make sure that the ad position is high enough to get seen easier,normally it can second to fifth position for visibility and conversion concentrate to break the adgroups down to tightly targeted ad groups themed around main keywords
    *give a bold adverts with the main adgrou keyword in it better if you use an dynamic insertion option

* use a phrase and exact matching options to prevent Google taking liberties with expanded broad match

*negative keywords will make your ad only shown to authorized persons.

The position is very really important factor of your ad in ppc,i need to is it in top 3 or much beyond that?. Tweak with the positioning, think about revising the ad copy, append some ad copies and possibly you can the testing by yourself.also concentrate he ads in the poorly-performing groups.

Yogesh A Guest

If you’re curious how you can generate thousands of dollars of income per month without a single sale,try to ensure your keywords, matching, adcopy and click through are sorted first, then tweak landing pages etc.. you can't convert traffic you aren't getting.. so you need to ensure you are targeting exactly the traffic you are looking for.If possible, place the keyword(s) again in the body of the ad.Create multiple variations of each ad and rigorously test until you arrive at your optimum ad choice/choices.