Thread: O2 service centre in India

O2 service centre in India

I have a O2 mobile phone which I had purchased when I went abroad. It is an excellent mobile phone with quite great features. Now I am facing some problems with the keypads of this mobile phone. So I want to give it to service centre to get it repaired. When I had purchased it from abroad, they had said me that there is a service centre in India also. But I am completely unaware where it is. Can you help me out to find the O2 service centre in India? Currently I am in Mumbai.

Re: O2 service centre in India

I don't think there is any service centre for O2 mobile phones in India. However you can go to any service centre whoever repairs mobile phones and get it repaired. The keypad malfunctioning is a small issue and can be corrected by any service centre. Like I have BALAJI MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE in my Chembur area.

Re: O2 service centre in India

Yes, Nihir is correct. We don't have any service centre for O2 in India. I found a small note on O2 website for service centre in India as follows:
    We have temporarily suspended our local repair service in India and support will now be provided via alternative channels – which can maintain our service levels to the required level.

If you need further assistance, you may call or email via the following channel.
    • For technical support, you can continue to call +65 64119966 (Please note: This is a Singapore number. For countries other than Singapore, normal IDD charges apply.)
    • Alternatively you may wish to emails us at techsupport@myxda.com

Best regards
    So that means there is no alternative other than contacting either O2 or some other repairing shop.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2