Thread: Do performance chips work good for a car

Do performance chips work good for a car

I wanted a performance chip that I buy several hills on the way and both work and school contribute. Resorting to the hills with my car is a chore because I have the basic floors, and has that problem up. Do this performance chips working for more power and horsepower ugas, my car sound louder to make savings and to give?

Re: Do performance chips work good for a car

They work, more so in a car or a truck with a turbolader. If you have a car or a truck without a turbo or super charger do they even have worked there are not as much of a power increase. The chips work performance, however they do not sell performance chip. What they sell is a resistance in a maggot looking plastic housing of any kind that tells your computer the air is colder so that is the trimming forward a few degrees for a small gain in horsepower when it is hot.

Fundamental, if no other changes in your car. does. the chip won 't do much, cuz ECU doesn' t need much adjusting to do. As the engine temperature in the cold propellant beginuitwerpers when the engine more gas remain. More gas will give you a little more power. It is also the timing a little forward. The performance of chips are not cheap, but they usually timming forward, lean your fuel mixture and pressure of the liquid may increase transmission to your car move faster to make the automatic transmission and you can add to 5-10hp benefit and perhaps 1 -2mpg.

Yes performance chips do work. However carefully they are destroying the factory. The best performance for any car can be left to reach breath. More air in and more air will be a help. Not much you can do for 92 hp. This performance chip that I have never heard. Better with a name brand like Hyper Tech. Ga also Jegs.com. The first can give you more power, but the result is that your car cover in force, and the damage to components can occur. More power would mean adding an intake, exhaust, maybe better cams and a new manifold, then becoming a full remap of ECU.