Thread: Where can I get Microsoft Expertzone Promo Codes

Where can I get Microsoft Expertzone Promo Codes

Hello, can anyone tell me where to get new Microsoft Expert Zone Promo Codes? Does anyone knows if the promo codes expire or not? Thank you

Re: Where can I get Microsoft Expertzone Promo Codes

One of my freind got some free point cards from his work and it turns out that each 2,000 point card has the exact same code on it so you can only use it once but there's no limit to how many people can use the code.

Re: Where can I get Microsoft Expertzone Promo Codes

ExpertZone is a little thing that Microsoft has re-re-restarted that offers incentives to retail employees who are looking to learn more about Microsoft's products in exchange for some cool rewards. What you do is take online courses and quizzes for Points, and in the Rewards Section you redeem these Points for prizes. What kind of prizes? Prizes such as brand new XBox 360 games for as low as $10. Pack-ins included (such as big buttons with Scene It and mics with Lips).

ExpertZone is only available to employees of certain retail companies (Blockbuster Video, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, etc etc). When you sign up they ask for your company so you'll see it on the list of approved places. To combat cheating they also ask for a store number and phone number of that store. They have permission to check if you are employed by that store - and yes they do check. Do not try and cheat them, doing so will ruin it for those who honestly want to use this service.