Thread: Watch Peter Pan on Disney online

Watch Peter Pan on Disney online

I was surfing the internet and on Disney.com, I found that they would be showing Peter Pan online. Is that true ?
    I have heard a lot about this Disney cartoon - Peter Pan but haven't managed to watch once. I need some idea about this cartoon so that I can keep the time from my schedule and watch it online.....
    thanks

Re: Watch Peter Pan on Disney online

Here's some useful information about Peter Pan from Disney

Walt Disney Studios

Characters:
    Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, George Darling, Mary Darling, Nana, Captain J. Hook, Mr. Smee, Pirates (Turk, Black Murphy, Mullins, Starkey, Skylights, Bill Jukes), The Lost Boys (Foxy, Rabbit, Raccoon, Twins, Chubby, Skunk), Tiger Lily, Indian Chief, Crocodile.

Story:
    Peter Pan is the story of a boy named Peter Pan who wouldn't grow up, arrives in the London nursery of the Darling children: Wendy, Michael and John. He teaches the children to fly (with the help of Tinker Bell's pixie dust), then takes them all to Never Land so Wendy can be mother to Peter's tribe of Lost Boys. In Never Land, there are flirtatious mermaids, savage Indians, and wicked pirates-including Peter's great nemesis, Captain Hook. A series of dangerous and exciting cloak-and-dagger adventures with Captain Hook and Peter leads to the villain's ultimate defeat, and Peter takes the Darling children home in the captured pirate ship, which now soars through the sky, thanks to a little contribution from Tinker Bell.

Running Time:
    76 minutes.

TechniColor

Click on the site below to watch Peter Pan cartoon online

http://www.peterpanpins.com/watch-pe...ie-online.html

Walt Disney, world’s second largest media and entertainment corporation after Time Warner is showing some memorable Disney movies on ABC’s Wonderful World of Disney each Saturday night throughout the summer.

If your busy schedule does'nt allow you to watch your favourite Disney movie on the particular Saturday night, you can catch up with the show online. The show will be available online the next day and it will stay for seven days.