Thread: How to get paid for receiving calls?

How to get paid for receiving calls?

I retain information while I saw the advertisement on TV about getting money into your Virgin mobile account if you receive calls! To what extent was this true, anyone tried or got Virgin Mobile? And I saw something about this in the news; Noodle will provide you another mobile number which is another. They later than that pay you for receiving calls to this number. A slight like you would have a 0931 number. You be paid up to 2p/min for calls you receive. Can anyone have any idea about this? If anybody has, then please provide me some details.

Re: How to get paid for receiving calls?

Only required to let you everyone know about the novel noodle service. I have just in progress it this week. You really get paid 2paisa per minute for chatting on your mobile and you can remain your old number too. You also get 1paisa per minute for anyone you refer. It actually works and if you don't mind giving me the 1paisa per minute for letting you know about it.
    Patience is a virtue

I only memorized that one of my friends used to call his virgin mobile from his other phone and kept two open for an indefinite period. He had a scheme for limitless outgoing in his another card. He didn’t actually require the free balance from Virgin but he still did this for entertaining. He made genuine calls from his cells. He received more than 450 rupees of balance that month alone from Virgin.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

I never endeavored virgin mobile but people say that it includes balance in your account while get an incoming call, it sounds accurate because virgin cannot have enough money to play such a trick while stepping into market. And yes Virgin is offering a few good deals if you wish for can check here Virgin India. And I also heard that virgin services are not up to the mark in Delhi. I also checked it in Bangalore too and similar in Bangalore city too.

There is one huge trouble I am containing with this site newly no one appears to symbol below anyone any more. It won’t be drawback to you and you won’t misplace out if you sign below someone. Please sign below someone on here as they will advantage as well as you. Please consider using my recommendation while you join! To do this, only text noodle “gut” to “82165”.
    Patience is a virtue