Thread: Corsair authorized distributors in India

Corsair authorized distributors in India

Hi, can anyone tell me where or who is the authorized distributors of corsair in India. I live in mumbai and I was making few list on autorized dealers in India which I am going to indulge in my project. I gathered few authorized distributors of local products manufacturer's that I would also add in my list. Hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Corsair authorized distributors in India

I think Triupathi enterprises are one of the leading distributor of computer parts and peripherals with channels spreading throughout the territory of India. Based in Calcutta, our partners are located in all major cities across the country. Our major product lines include the entire range of MSI products, GECUBE Graphic Cards, POINT OF VIEW Graphic Cards, CORSAIR Memory Products, APOGEE Memory, GENIUS Peripherals, TAGAN Power Supplies, PALIT Motherboards, etc. Read more on their site - tirupati.net

Inspan InfoTech is also one of the distributor for products in lines such as for Corsair, BenQ, Mercury, A-Data, View Sonic, iXA and many more. You can check out their website at inspaninfotech.com. However, I am not able to find any mumbai based authorized distributors for Corsair, but as soon as I get any information I will inform you about the same.

I wonder if are willing to know about the Corsair Service Centre Policy which I am writing below:

• Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd is authorized to provide RMA services across 23 centres nationwide for the entire range of CORSAIR products and for all Corsair queries contact their Toll Free number 1800-425-5464 or e-mail indiaservice@corsair.