Can you help me? Answers for everyone's issues seem to be found here.

I am running Server 2003. I have user accounts set up in AD with no special membership to any group other than Users. I have each user configured for a home directory which I have assigned the resource letter of L:. Each user can logon to the domain successfully and map to their L: drive which means that I at least have the profile path portion of the accounts correct. However, I am not able to get a single user account to access the logon script that I have created.

The logon script is a simple .bat file that performs a simple mapping. Ex.:

@echo off

net use K: \\servername\shared folder /PERSISTENT:NO

exit

The Script Path in the account profile tab shows only the file name of the .bat file and not the full UNC path name. I have even tried leaving the Script Path field empty and manage the logon script via the Group Policy editor under User Configuration/Windows Settings/Scripts(Logon/Logoff)/Logon.

Things get a little fuzzy at this point because I guess I have reached the limits of my knowledge on this issue. Am I supposed to click on ADD to add the path of the location where the logon script resides at this point or am I supposed to click on Show Files and make sure the logon script is in the patch presented to me when I click this command button?

Please help.