Thread: How To Hack Wireless Network?

How To Hack Wireless Network?

Hello,

My elder brother has put 26 digit password on our wireless home network because he's convinced that people are going to walk up to our house and access our computers. My sister and I want it off because it makes it difficult for our friends to access the internet when they bring their laptops over.

Today, my brother told my mom that he checked it out and 13 people have attempted to access our network. He said he would print it out the list of names for her...he never did.

My questions are, is it even possible for him to out if anyone has tried to access our network? If yes, it is possible to find out their names? Lastly, how do I take this password off? We have a D-Link router and I know the password.

Thanks

Well, I find that what your brother is doing is great. Protecting the network is important and its good. You will have to deal with it, besides they only need to enter the password once, unless your brother is often changing the password.

Now, to change the password, u just have to figure out the address to type in your browser in order to be prompted with a screen asking for your user ID and password, then you can change those settings.

I just want to know if my brother is lying. Is it possible to find out if anyone has tried to access our wireless home network?
    Thanks

no. not with a d-link. with a linksys.....