Thread: removing trojandownloader.win32/adload.DA

removing trojandownloader.win32/adload.DA

Yesterday Windows detected trojandownloader.win32/adload.DA in my computer. So, I started running Microsoft Safety Scanner but it was not able to detect it. I dont know why it is not detected but Action Centre is giving me options to solve this issue by running the Microsoft Safety Scanner. No matter how many times I start the scanner it will not detect this trojan and my pc will constantly shut down because of this issue? Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Re: removing trojandownloader.win32/adload.DA

I would suggest you to go to Malwarebytes website and download and install the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware in your pc. Once you have launched this antivirus then update it immediately. You might have to rename the installation file to ABC.exe or something similar so that the trojan in your pc does not diable or block the installation. Or else you will have to download the exe file to a usb drive and then try to install Malwarebytes and scan your pc to remove the trojan.

You can also use another anti-malware called Hitman Pro. This tool is fully automated. Once the scan is started, the software automatically installs the selected options for anti-spyware, updates and checks the entire hard disk and compressed data for any presence of malware files. A report is displayed at the end of the verification involving all deficiencies found, deleted or quarantined spyware, and other information about anti-spyware used.

You can also use TDSS Killer software, just download it by searching it from google and install it in your pc. It is a tool to help you remove malware belonging to the family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS. TDSSKiller is a utility that was created to provide a simple means of disinfecting any system that suffers from an infection of the software family Malicious Rootkit.Win32.TDSS. A rootkit is a program or set of programs designed to obscure the fact that the system has been compromised.