Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is the best ransom ware removal antivirus

Networking & Security

Old 29-05-2014

Which is the best ransom ware removal antivirus

I am looking for the best antivirus that not only remove ransom ware but also prevent them. I want this for a computer institute where I go for training. A few pc are having this problem and it looks like spreading through lan. There is a fake image on the screen which is asking for money and shows that the system has a virus or infection. I not this is a fake thing. Because you don't get this kind of popup. The system are having a free edition of AVG which not effective against this threats.

Old 02-06-2014

Re: Which is the best ransom ware removal antivirus

You can use a good antivirus pack. Get a multi-user pack from the web. Get a 10 or 20 pc internet suite from Norton which will be great for getting rid of this problem. Just install that on your entire lan and then scan your system. You can run system restore in each of your system to get rid of the same. This will wipe out the virus. Just boot in safe mode first and run system restore then install the new antivirus. That will do the job.
Old 04-06-2014

It is quiet not easy to get rid of this thing. It is very complicated. Most of the time system restore works but the virus enter back in your system. You have to format your pc and install a good antivirus. There are ample of them available. Instead of using a free version better go with some good paid version that you can download and test. There are trail edition available. Get a full internet security pack and test it.
Old 02-07-2014

First on remove the free AV your using. Being a computer institute they should be more careful. Purchase licensed AV for a multi-user system and install it. Do a through scan and recheck

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,