Thread: Asus DSL-N66U Wireless router DSL LED not working

Asus DSL-N66U Wireless router DSL LED not working

How to fix a led of a router. I am using Asus DSL-N66U Wireless router. It is not very old. Recently the DSL led just stopped working. I am not able to identify whether my connection is active or not. I had tried various things but it is not working. I am having internet crisis in my area. Sometime net work well but sometime there is problem with the connectivity. I am not able to figure a fix for this.

Re: Asus DSL-N66U Wireless router DSL LED not working

If it is a hardware issue then you cannot fix it. The most you can do is carry the router to your nearest service center and you will get a fix for that. Most of this devices comes with yearly warranty. You just have to carry them and done you can get it repaired for free only if some warranty is left. Routers are cheap today you can go for a better model.

It is complicated to use the router once the dls led fails to work. There can two reason. One the hardware problem as mentioned above. Second you might having serious internet problem due to which you are not getting any indication on the router. Just go in the admin page and rest the router back to its original factory settings. I am sure this will be enough to fix the problem.

You can try restoring the firmware of your router to fix the issue. You just have to go in the router admin page. You can download the firmware from the official website. Just download and through admin panel restore the same. That will be enough to fix the problem. Just download the latest firmware and update it in the router. If this fails then it means the router is damage.