Thread: How to configure LAN connection to Iball Baton 150M wireless + router

blush How to configure LAN connection to Iball Baton 150M wireless + router

Hello guys, I would like your help in configuring LAN connection to Iball Baton 150M wireless+router.

I was using this modem for BSNL connection via splitter, which after extensive researching I came to know that it is RJ-11 jack and the cable for my LAN is what they call RJ-45 anyways. My modem+router does have jacks which fits the LAN cable in it.

So first of all I want to know whether it can be done or not in this iball model. If ever it can be then please guide me step by step how to do it. The whole 198.162.1.1 process to setup the router for wifi access for the home. Thanks

Re: How to configure LAN connection to Iball Baton 150M wireless + router

First of all turn off your modem and then remove the components from the box that has router, power adapter and Ethernet cable. After that connect the power adapter to router and remove the etherner cable connecting the modem to the computer. Now connect the same cable from modem to WAN port in the router. Now connect the other ethernet cable from one of the 4 slots on the router to the LAN port on your pc. Also try to ensure that the phone line is also connected to the DSL modem if it is removed and then turn on the router and DSL modem and then open any web browsers and login to the router page and setup the internet.