Thread: Uninstalling Malware from Windows 8 through third party Uninstaller

Uninstalling Malware from Windows 8 through third party Uninstaller

I want some help to get rid of malware from my system. I had installed some antivirus scanner in the system. After searching on web I found that it is a malware. I cannot find the un-installation of this tool in Control Panel. I want some help to remove it. It is making my system slower. My pc takes a huge time to start. That fake antivirus just keeps on giving me a popup of new virus detection. While MSE detects nothing. Can I remove it through third party software removers.

Re: Uninstalling Malware from Windows 8 through third party Uninstaller

I do not think so. It is a malware and you cannot get rid of that so easily. You have to format your pc for that. Start taking data backup. Then go ahead with any troubleshooting stuff. I had faced that problem and after formatting the system it was resolved.

You can try Revo uninstaller here. I use this software a number of time when the regular uninstall program does not work. But I am not really sure it will be able to remove that malware thing. You can try some more stuff if third party uninstallers failes. Like you can simply go ahead with scanning your system with a good antivirus. You can create a bootable usb and then run a full system scan through it. There are various antivirus which comes with this kind of feature. All you have to do is simply create the pen drive and scan your system. That would be enough to fix the issue. The malware might not allow you to remove the fake tool. But there are some good antivirus who are capable of cleaning such issue. If nothing works then then only last option left is to format your pc.

Boot your system in save mode. Download a bootable antivirus. Make a CD out of that. And then run the full system scan. It is very complicate to remove a malware manually. It is a long process and most of the time the malware appears back.