Thread: Using Zone Alarm on Windows 8

Using Zone Alarm on Windows 8

I am planning to use Zone Alarm on Windows 8. I found the antivirus great. I had seen my office using the same. I am having avg which I am going to remove first and then going to add this new Zone alarm on my system. I need some suggestion on the same. I had seen that many people says it makes my system slow. I am looking for an advice on the same. I am going to use it on Windows 8 so I just do not want to screw my system. In performance point of view does Zone Alarm is good.

Re: Using Zone Alarm on Windows 8

It is really good. This antivirus comes with basics firewall protection. Which is simply more than enough for the usage. There are ample of new features available in the antivirus solution. The basic version which is available for free testing offers you protection from intrusions on your computer from outer stuff. It also has a powerful anti-spyware. The only different between ZoneAlarm and other is that it offers you additional protection against viruses and worms.

For testing purpose you can download and install Zone Alarm Firewall. It is free security for your system. For personal firewall settings it is quiet enough to deal with the problem you are facing. It protects your system on lan as well as on internet. And when you face any issue like all other antivirus it generates a alert. Zone Alarm is an good antivirus according to me but only if you buy the pro edition. While AVG is a bit light version which is enough to protect your pc from day to day issues.

Yes you can try ZoneAlrm Firewall. And along with this you can you can keep MSE in your pc. It is free and effective. This free antivirus offers you free security solution for fighting against virus viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans and malware. So it is a complete pack of suite to deal with current threat. It works well with all windows edition. It scans email attachments and also offer you different virus scanning modes also. I am sure this will be enough for your pc.