Thread: Malwarebytes scan showing Trojan.pirminay

Malwarebytes scan showing Trojan.pirminay

I have installed Malwarebytes and yesterday a malware by name Trojan.pirminay appeared in my computer. I got a notification that Trojan.pirminay has been detected in c:\windows\system32\. I quarantined this malware and then deleted it from the quarantine folder. But again after next startup, same notification appeared. I quarantined it and again deleted it. Can someone tell me how to remove this Trojan.pirminay completed from the computer such that it doesn’t harm my PC?

Re: Malwarebytes scan showing Trojan.pirminay

I suggest that you make a log of the problem that you are suffering from and then submit it to the developers of the Malwarebytes. To make the report, download the dds.scr file that you can download by searching on google. Then turn off the internet connection of your computer. Once done, disable the anti-virus and the anti-malware you have installed in your computer. Now run the dds.scr and it will run for few minutes. Once done, it will generate a huge log which will have details of all the activities Malwarebytes does. You can submit this log to developers of this antimalware to analyze.

Yes I think that it is best to submit the problem to developers of Malwarebytes itself. They will analyze the problem and tell you proper solution for it. Also it might have happened that Trojan.pirminay, the malware that you have mentioned in your post must be a new or one of those malwares which the developers of Malwarebytes have never encountered. Once you submit the report, they will find some way to block or kill the malware and then implement it in your system. I have done this same thing I have got a satisfactory response from Malwarebytes’ developers.

From the way you have described the behavior of the Trojan.pirminay malware in your computer, I think that it has registered multiple copies of itself in your computer. Once the Malwarebytes destroys one copy of this malware, another one is generated. It is duplicating itself as soon as it finds that one of its clones is missing. I too am hearing about such a malware for the first time and I hope it is not dangerous in anyway.

Every time you see that some malware is detected in your computer, you will get a message which has option to report the problem to the developers. You can click on this button to generate an automatic report which will be then sent to the developers. The technicians then will analyze the problem and try their best to solve the problem. If you are a paid customer, that is you have purchased the Malwarebytes from market and not using any pirated or unofficial copy, then your problem will be surely sorted out. You will also get email alerts from the developers for the problem you are facing.

You can visit the official website of Malwarebytes and visit their official customer support page. You will find contact number which you can use to directly talk to the technicians who will guide you to solve the problem you are facing. I think this is really helpful. Also there are some options where you can pay some amount to Malwarebytes to get your PC diagnosed, cleaned and tuned from malwares. I think that this must be some new kind of malware which the developers of Malwarebytes have not yet encountered or known of. I hope they find solution to tackle it and help people get it out of PC.

From you question it seems like you are panicking at the slightest presence of Trojan.pirminay in your computer. I say that you don’t need to panic unless this malware has been damaging your data or creating problems in your computer. You have to report this problem to Malwarebytes and wait for them to take some action which will really help you. As you say that Malwarebytes moves the malware in quarantine, it means that it is acting against the malware but cannot completely eradicate it from your computer.