Thread: Need help configuring tp-link router to bsnl modem

Need help configuring tp-link router to bsnl modem

I am using bsnl modem and I never had any issue while accessing internet from my pc and with the modem. Recently I have bought wireless router TP-LINK so that I can access internet using wifi from my laptops, the problem that I am facing now Is that when I am trying to configure wireless router then I am getting an error message saying "check your network connectivity and try again" at last step. I am not having any issue with the wired network but I am not able to get wifi working. Is there anyone who can help?

Re: Need help configuring tp-link router to bsnl modem

Make sure that you are having a stable internet connection, if that’s not an issue then there might be something wrong with your router. If possible try resetting it and see if you are able to configure it without any further errors or not. If you still get the same error message again then contact your tplink router serviceline number, you can get the number on the box of your tplink router. If you want then you can call on their toll free number as well 18002094168, best of luck.

Re: Need help configuring tp-link router to bsnl modem

Ok I will do that, I also wanted to add that after connecting the router my internet stops working as well. I mean I can see internet light as “ON” on modem but there I get an icon saying "no internet access" on my system. When I disconnect the router than things starts working fine as normal. I have tried resetting the router several times along with my computer thinking that it will make some difference but every time when I am trying to configure it, I get the mentioned error message at the end. I have been looking after a solution for this but I haven’t come across a fix, I will try out contacting their serviceline and find out what’s wrong. Hope they fix it out for me.