Thread: Is there any mobile app for hacking wifi password

Is there any mobile app for hacking wifi password

I am having Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and it can detect WiFi network without any issues but like we know we need a wep key to connect to the network. So here I just wanted to know if there is an app for hacking wifi password so that I can connect to other wifi network without knowing wep key of that network, Any ideas?

Re: Is there any mobile app for hacking wifi password

If you want then you can try using an application called WiFi Hacker 2.0, it is an android application but I don’t think that it is there in Google play store. You may find some applications at Google play having name as WiFi Hacker but they are just apps for playing pranks.

You can get WiFi Hacker 2.0 I am talking about at 1mobile site. Sources say that WiFi Hacker can easily crack WEP security as it is having powerful encryption software in network detection and for hacking WiFi networks. I have not used the same as I am not having a android phone yet but you can definitely try it out. Let me know if you find it to be helping.

In that case I will like to inform you that you won’t be able to hack any wifi password unless you are having access to owner’s computer and router. You may find mobile applications by Googling “wifi password hacker” and “wifi password finder” claiming that these applications can hack wifi password in some minutes. Trust me those software’s are good for nothing and by downloading and installing it you will be just wasting your time and nothing else. If you want then you can try out the above or other similar applications that you come across and let me know as well if any one of them works out for you.

There are some software’s for hacking wifi network but I don’t think there is any for mobile phones. Such hacking software’s come quite costly and you won’t get it for free anywhere. If you want to play some prank with your friends then you can try out the wifi password hacker apps from Google play and have fun. I have tried WiFi Hacker PRANK and it’s quite interesting as well.