Thread: email wont register or cant read emails after installing avast internet security 7

email wont register or cant read emails after installing avast internet security 7

Why always I am being targeted by Avast Internet Security software. The only reason I am still using it because all my trust worthy friends recommends me to install it into my computer. But every time I having it into my system and it cause some weird problem which scares me a lot. Now this time this internet security has affected my email. It won’t register the emails and the IMs and also I am unable to read those emails. Can anyone help me with this big irritating problem? I have already been into many problems before while using Avast Internet Security 7.

Re: email wont register or cant read emails after installing avast internet security 7

My computer was reset due to the earlier problem caused due the virus and now after the completion of reset operation I installed Avast Internet Security 7 and now I am also facing the same problem. I thought there might be something wrong with the settings of Avast and therefore I decided to check out the settings option. But you know what, while I tired entering the settings page I found that password I was entering wasn’t valid. I am sure I was entering the correct password but even then I was told that the password was invalid. Just last night I also got a windows update for my windows 7 machine. I thought this might play some trick and so I installed the updates but things went too bad now. After the update I was made to reset my windows password too as the computer automatically got locked. Something is wrong with the Avast internet security 7 that I have installed but I am not able to make it out. I am very much confused so please help me too guys. Somewhere the above friend and I are facing the same problem so I guess a common solution would work for us.

Re: email wont register or cant read emails after installing avast internet security 7

Although I am not a technical expert I would still like to know certain things from you. I too had the same problem but not now. Even after doing the system recovery of my windows 7 machine used to get the updates for my system. Actually there were certain mistakes that I committed during the process of installing this internet security. Firstly I installed this Avast Internet Security from some unofficial site, secondly I was not sure whether the version I had was a trial version or a full version. Believing that I didn’t do the installation of Avast properly I simply removed the software from my machine. If you are having your email accounts in Google and yahoo then I think there should be any problem with your emails.

Are you using a windows Outlook email program to send and receive the mails? This is the only thing that I personally is relating your issue with avast and windows.

Knowing and installing Avast Internet Security 7. This is the only thing that I could give you. You may completely remove the Avast internet security and then reinstall it into your windows computer. But before that I would recommend to read criteria that are necessary to fulfill before installing avast internet security 7.x. clearly read out the recommended system requirement and only then proceed with the following activity given in that page. You will also get the download link of Avast Internet Security 7 from there in-between the steps. Just click on the orange download button and then just carry on with the installation process following the steps. And lastly I would like to also tell you that if you are using an outlook for your emails then at least try the same with a normal browser.