Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2012

Anti-Spam button of Norton is disappearing

Hello friends I am using Norton Internet Security 2012 but I am facing some kind of a problem as a certain period of time the Norton anti-spam applications keeps on vanishing from my Outlook Express mail account. So after I started getting this kind of problem I have to uninstall and then again install the Norton Internet Security 2012 as after doing that it works for some time and then again I get this kind of problem so again I have to follow the same process. This is really very frustrating as I was not getting this kind of problem before but suddenly I am not able to understand form where I am getting this problem. Do anyone over here has this kind of similar problem and does anyone have any kind of solution for this please let me know what can I do?
Old 12-06-2012

Re: Anti-Spam button of Norton is disappearing

You can get the back by upgrading the existing version of Norton. I am not aware about the cause, but this looks some kind of bug. After going through some threads on norton forums I found a reply. According to which the norton people are working on it. The solution for this is to enable Boot Time Protection. You have to set the settings to Normal to make Anti Spam appear back again. Once you don relaunch outlook express. If still you cannot find then contact norton.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,