Thread: after making changes in firewall, Norton Internet Security 2012 crashes

after making changes in firewall, Norton Internet Security 2012 crashes

Hello friends in my computer I am using Norton Internet Security 2012 and I have windows Vista operating system. Recently Norton Internet Security 2012 has started giving me problem, whenever I try open firewall setting and go to the Program Control for changing the Access of program entries at that time Norton Internet Security 2012 crashes gets crashes. First I thought that this problem has started occurring after updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 and that is why I have opened start menu and then clicked on the all programs and opened system restore window from the system tools in accessories. Now after that I have performed system restore and after that when I tried to change the Access of program entries from Norton at that time same problem occurred. Now after that I have update Norton Internet Security 2012 again but that does not solve this problem. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Re: after making changes in firewall, Norton Internet Security 2012 crashes

I would like to tell you that when you click on save button after making the changes wait for some time and don’t click on any button in your Norton Internet Security 2012 because many times after making changing the setting software remains busy for some seconds to take the effects of the changes which you have made and if you click on any button during that time then it will result in application crash. I will suggest you to whenever you make any changes and click on save after that wait for few seconds and then proceed with the next steps and then see whether you get any problems or not? I hope this workaround will fix your problem.

Re: after making changes in firewall, Norton Internet Security 2012 crashes

If you have set “Automatic Program Control mode” for in the Norton Internet Security 2012 to create the program entries then I will suggest you to open Norton Internet Security 2012 in your computer and then “Automatic Program Control mode” and create entries manually after that check whether it still crashes or not? according to me after creating the entries manually in the Norton Internet Security it will not crash. if it still crashes after creating the entries manually then let me know.