Thread: System infected with Trojan horse Generic.27ADCU

System infected with Trojan horse Generic.27ADCU

Last week I was downloading some movies from torrents and after completing downloads I started playing movie. After watching the movie I kept my computer for manual scan. I am using AVG antivirus and while scanning its started showing some of my files infected with Trojan. My antivirus was able to find Trojan virus but failed to delete those viruses. My system is infected by this Trojan virus Trojan horse Generic.27ADCU. Please help me to remove this virus. If anyone have any suggestion please reply.

Re: System infected with Trojan horse Generic.27ADCU

hey buddy even I m facing the same problem. My antivirus found the Trojan viruses but not able to delete it. My antivirus is showing following file is infected “C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mf.sys”. My antivirus detected the virus but not able to delete virus. I hope when AVG will release new antivirus update this issue will be solved. Till that time we have to wait or we have to search for other solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaka View Post
    I am using AVG antivirus and while scanning its started showing some of my files infected with Trojan. My antivirus was able to find Trojan virus but failed to delete those viruses. My system is infected by this Trojan virus Trojan horse Generic.27ADCU. Please help me to remove this virus. If anyone have any suggestion please reply.
    Trojan horse genric.27ADCU is very dangerous virus. This virus is spreading by network sharing, Email attachment or downloading contain from freeware side. This virus gets installed automatically without your knowing. After getting installed this virus, this virus changes your registry key and adds him in start up. This virus runs in background and keeps track of your account information while you are doing online shopping. This virus keeps track of your browsing history. It will save your password and bank account information. To remove this Trojan Reboot your system and press F8 key. After pressing F8 key you will see safe mode options in that select safe mode with network connection. Now download Anvi Smart defender and update its database. After updating database perform full computer scan and clear all infected files.

For removing that Trojan you have to disable your system restore because some of your files are infected with that virus. The solution on this problem is you should delete your system restore folder. For disabling system restore click on start button, then right click on my computer and then click on properties. In system properties click on dialog box and in the dialog box click on the system restore button. Now select Turn off System restore checkbox. Then click ok. After clicking ok you will see following message
    ” You have chosen to turn off System Restore. If you continue, all existing restore points will be deleted, and you will not be able to track or undo changes to your computer.”
    Now click yes to Turn off System Restore. After disabling system restore restart your computer and run in safe mode. After running in safe mode do full computer scan and move all infected files in vault section. By doing this you have disinfected your computer. Now turn on your system restore and for safer side do full computer scan again.