|Tags: antivirus, cybersecurity, eset, mac, mac os x|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
How to install Eset Cybersecurity on Mac
Re: How to install Eset Cybersecurity on Mac
Installation is very simple on Mac. To install Eset Cybersecurity on Mac just follow the below steps:
1. Insert the Eset Cybersecurity CD into your computer.
2. Double-click the Eset icon.
3. Double-click on the Install icon.
4. Read the Introduction and then click Continue.
5. On the read me page click on continue.
6. Click Continue and click Agree when prompted to agree for the License Agreement of Eset Cybersecurity.
7. Select the Installation mode for your Eset Cybersecurity and click Continue to proceed.
8. In the installation type page you will have the details where the software is going to install. If you want to change the location of the installation then you can change the location by clicking on the change install loacation
9. Click on the install and it will prompt you to enter the username and password. Enter the username and password and click continue.
10. It will take some time to get install. As the installation finishes it will prompt you to restart the computer.
11. Restart the computer and you are done with the installation of the Eset Cybersecurity in your computer.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "How to install Eset Cybersecurity on Mac"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I am not able to install ESET smart security in Toshiba laptop.||AbiaA||Networking & Security||3||18-02-2012 07:10 PM|
|Not able to install ESET Smart Security version 4||O!ma||Networking & Security||6||18-02-2012 02:26 PM|
|ESET Cybersecurity for Mac||Wafeeq||Networking & Security||3||23-12-2010 12:30 AM|
|Career in Cybersecurity||Career-Minded||Education Career and Job Discussions||1||17-04-2009 06:49 PM|
|XP won't let me install Eset Nod32 antivirus||Justrahul||Windows Security||4||02-02-2008 04:20 AM|