Thread: Infection with trojan generic.27 zeroaccess

Infection with trojan generic.27 zeroaccess

I am laptop user and I am using windows 7 OS. Couple of days ago I was surfing on net and I was searching for movies and songs. After surfing and downloading movies I turned off my laptop. On next day I turn on my laptop and kept for scanning.

When my antivirus is scanning my computers it started showing some threats like File name: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UCTBLHID.DLL and Threat name: Generic27.pn something like this. My antivirus is not able to remove this Trojan. If anyone knows how to remove this Trojan please let me know.

Re: Infection with trojan generic.27 zeroaccess

Since many computer users are suffering through this kind of Trojan problem and antivirus is also not capable to remove this Trojans so you have to do this by your own. Just follow the steps and you will get rid of from this Trojan. Boot your system and run in safe mode with networking. Press f8 button for entering in safe mode. In safe mode search for files Trojan Horse Generic27 and delete files with associated with it.

Re: Infection with trojan generic.27 zeroaccess

Hey buddy as you are saying there is virus in your laptop and as you mention it is Trojan Horse Generic27 virus. This virus is very annoying and your antivirus will keep pop up a message saying Trojan generic.27 threat found. Your antivirus wont able to remove this virus. This virus trouble you while redirecting to Google and also steal your personal data from your laptop. This virus won’t delete by your antivirus so you have to do this work manually. To delete this Trojan horse genric.27 try this steps.

1. Restart your laptop and press F8 key to boot into safe mode with networking.
    2. To select safe mode with networking use arrow keys and after selecting Safe mode with networking press enter.
    3. Then go to C drive and search for following files and delete these files.
    %system%\drivers\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].sys
    %system%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dll
    %system%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dat
    %system%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].log