| || |
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: How to set Auto VPN connection on Windows 7 Startup
Looking at the situation I am suggesting following steps which you can try to resolve your matter.
- Simply click on ‘Save this user name and password for the following users’ checkbox available on VPN connect screen. Click on ‘Anyone who uses this computer’ radio button.
- Now Click on Properties and go for Options tab. Over there you need to uncheck ‘Display progress while connecting’ and ‘Prompt for name and password, certificate,etc.’ checkbox.
- Now navigate to following location
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
- After that click on Start button, go for Control Panel and click on Network Connections.
- You need to drag VPN icon to Startup folder.
- Once you have done with above mentioned thing VPN service would automatically launch at Windows