| || |
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: Quick Heal License Invalid
As far as I know above mentioned problem can occur if you are using earlier used License key again. Whenever you reinstall Quick Heal you need to reapply new License so that Quick Heal can get activated.
If you are having internet connection then simply following steps.
- You had noticed that Quick Heal Registration Wizard launches whenever computer is started. It does happen because , Quick Heal is not activated. Click on Next button to continue.
- Click on yes button for ‘I have Internet access on this computer’ and click on Next. Click on Already registered, re-activate my copy and simple enter Serial Number Activation Number.
- For your information, Serial Number should be printed on Quick Heal box. If you purchased the same online then it Serial number should be mentioned on confirmation email address. I think you are aware of that Activation Number should be provided while registering and activating Quick Heal very first time.
- After entering above mentioned information simply click on Next buttons to submit.
- ‘Your copy has been successfully activated’ message will appear on screen.