Thread: SAPISVC.EXE running on my computer after installing Quick Heal

SAPISVC.EXE running on my computer after installing Quick Heal

I need some urgent help here, I have recently installed Quick Heal in my system running on windows 7 and the issue that I am facing is that the SAPISVC.EXE keeps running all the time. I have tried ending the process by going in to the task manager but it is starting itself after sometime, I don’t mind it running but it is just slowing down the system. Is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea in getting rid of it. I don’t want to quit the Quick Heal program but I do want to stop the SAPISVC.EXE from running all the time. Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: SAPISVC.EXE running on my computer after installing Quick Heal

I have found that the SAPISSVC.EXE process keeps running for protecting the system from virus. When you start the system it gets loaded automatically, the service that keeps running the SAPISSVC.EXE is named as ‘Core Scanning Server' . It is quite helpful for protecting the system as it repairs the file having malicious code whenever you run it. If you want then you can download Quick Heal version i.e.2012 and install the same and update it as well and check out if it is helping to stop the SAPISSVC.EXE running every time. I also wanted to know if this is the first quick heal product that you have installed on your system?? If you have used its products previously then make sure that you have uninstalled the same completely and there are no leftovers of the product. If you are having any other antivirus program rather than Quick Heal then uninstall the same and see if it is making any difference, there are possibilities that those two programs might be getting interrupted. Just check out these things and let me know if any of the suggested solution is helping you out or not.

Re: SAPISVC.EXE running on my computer after installing Quick Heal

So now I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Quick Heal but it is not making any difference. I have not used quick heal product previously so I don’t think that I might be having the case you are talking about. I am aware that using multiple anti viruses on the same machine can lead in to issues because of their interference but I am not doing the same, I am just having Quick Heal installed on the system and no other program. I have also tried out installing Quick Heal version i.e. 2012 following your suggestion but unfortunately even it did not helped, is there anything else that I need to check out? Is there any workaround that I can try out for stopping the SAPISVC.EXE from running all the time?? Any further suggestions will be highly appreciated.